1. Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
2.Coordinates daily tasks with the Head Chef.
3.Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
4. Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
5. Ensure that the production, preparation, and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
6. Ensure the highest levels of satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
7.Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
8. Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
9. Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
10. Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
11. Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
12. Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
13. Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
14.Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
15.Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
16. Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
17. Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements.
18. Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
19. Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
20. Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
21. Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
22. Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category:Food & Beverage
Role:Chef De Partis
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BHM - Hotel Management, Diploma - Hotel Management
CASINO AIR CATERERS & FLIGHT SERVICES
CGH Earth: CAFS is a business unit of the CGH Earth group, (Website: http://www.cghearth.com/) which is a well-known hotel chain in South India."
Contact Company:CASINO AIR CATERERS & FLIGHT SERVICES