* To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
* To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results.
* To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
* To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as
* To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries
* To report any maintenance issues to the Executive Chef immediately.
* To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
* To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food & Beverage
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time