Job Description :
*To prepare continental dishes, south Indian dishes,tandoor
*To assist chef in preparing the dishes
* Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
*Check quality of ingredients
*To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
* To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results.
* To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
* To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as
* Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
* To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries
* To report any maintenance issues to the Executive Chef immediately.
* To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
* To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
Interested candidates please mail your CV to Email id: email@example.com
Work Location: Pune
Contact Person: Snehal Shaha--Assistant Manager HR
Contact No: +91 020 26632700 / 26632701 , Ext.: 210
Walk in : From 11 am to 4.30pm.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category:Food & Beverage
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
CASINO AIR CATERERS & FLIGHT SERVICES (CASINO AIR CATERERS AND FLIGHT SERVICES)