* * You will be responsible for all kitchen operations in the unit.
* Manage the menu recipes rotation for as per the SLA with various airlines, and special events if any.
* Preparation, Presentation & Standardization of recipes
* Plan and supervise the daily preparation of dishes according to the prescribed recipes; ensure the quality and quantity.
Qualification: BSC (Hotel Management) BHM/ 3 years Diploma in Catering & Food Production from a reputed institute.
Reporting: Unit GM
* Consistently maintain standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods.
* Develop Inventory & Cost Control & Good practice for food cost control.
* Responsible for monitoring the daily raw material indent.
* Ensure that all the processes and checklists are followed and maintained accurately on a daily basis.
* Ensure that safety and hygiene policy is strictly followed.
* Training the kitchen staff as per the prescribed manuals and getting staff aligned with HACCP standards.
* Spearheading and controlling activities related to food- cost, portioning, manpower budgeting.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Executive/Master Chef
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time